HVD Group is developing rapidly and is working hard to conquer the European market on software for Craftsmen. Our vision is to become the European leader in providing business systems for the craftsmen industry. To accomplish this ambitious goal, we need to continue building the best company for the best people! And the role as Talent Acquisition Partner plays a crucial role in this! The people team is currently being built from and scratch, our CHRO started just few months back and we are also actively looking for a People Business Partner to join the team. This means that you will have a heavy influence on how we structure our work going forward. As Talent Acquisition Partner, you will lead our Talent Attraction/Acquisition efforts towards achieving our long-term business plans and ambitions. The overall organisation is located throughout the Nordics and Germany, this role could be based in any of our current markets.
As a Talent Acquisition Partner at HVD Group you’ll work closely with business leaders and line managers to build their people capability. You will be the point of Talent Attraction expertise for all our markets and business with the mission to enable the future success and growth of HVD Group by identifying, attracting, and selection the most qualified candidates. You will take ownership in making sure we build and maintain a world class Talent Acquisition process.
Your role is all about attracting more brilliant people to our teams, and your focus will be on;
- Supporting our high set targets on growth by ensuring we recruit timely and hire the right people
- Develop sourcing and recruitment strategies to find attractive candidates for a wide range of roles
- Driving talent attraction initiatives/projects, follow up on these and measure progress
- Acting as a sounding board and advisor for business leaders and line managers
- Developing our employer brand through various initiatives and projects that you have ownership of – from idea generation to execution
- Being a true HVD Group ambassador who inspires others to do their best, for us to achieve our group goals
- Supporting the group with employee administration such as employment contracts
What skills and experience do you need?
- Proven track record in Talent Attraction/Acquisition driving hands-on recruitment processes on all levels, preferably within Tech.
- Experience from working with LinkedIn search and personality & logical testing
- Experience from working in a data driven environment and have good excel skills
- Very used to hiring talent in a high paced international environment, preferably a European scale up or international recruitment company
- You have a prestige-less mindset, and you enjoy working in an environment where you are given a lot of responsibility
- You are independent and get stuff done quickly and accurately
- Fluency in English and preferably a Nordic language or German, both written and verbal
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Business, HR or similar field
Why HVD Group
- A lot of responsibility from the start
- Once a Swedish company, now a European, be part of our success story!
- Your contribution counts – with your work, you contribute to our overall success and growth
- An international team with highly motivated employees and an honest feedback culture
- Challenging projects with a lot of room for influence
Who we are
HVD Group is a multi-brand technology group that is building best in class software for Craftsmen in Europe. We have over 10,000 customers and 90,000 users in our software platforms. HVD Group is using its technology, scale and operational excellence to develop the best experience for our customers. HVD Group is operating in five countries with over 230 skilled employees. Our solutions and systems are developed by craftsmen for craftsmen.
Nice that you see HVD Group as a future employer! Send us your CV and cover letter on firstname.lastname@example.org immediately and we will contact you as soon as possible. If you have any questions first, you can contact Beatrice Lönnqvist Rodeblad (CHRO) on +46 708 604 691.